Considering the situation related to the coronavirus epidemic and its impact on the functioning of many companies and organizations, we decided to join the activities aimed at reducing its negative effects.
We decided to introduce free Wizlink Full Robot licenses:
- for companies by the end of September 30, 2020
- for local governments until December 31, 2020
|"The economy is a network of connected vessels, that is why supporting entrepreneurs now, gives a better chance to maintain their business in the future and, consequently, to grow after the crisis." – Michał Wawiórko, CEO First Byte|
|"We observe that currently for many companies, running a business has become very burdensome due to the lack of labour force, the need to work remotely, quarantine or holidays. On the other hand, some companies have rapidly increased the scale of their business (e-commerce industry) and is not able to service it properly. We have prepared an offer of rescue robots for the mentioned types of companies. The solution we propose is quickly built robots (1-5 days) with minimum formalities and high flexibility. First Byte's strategy, which during the crisis decided to offer Wizlink free licenses fit perfectly with our concept of helping entrepreneurs survive this difficult time. " – Piotr Ślęzak, CEO ForProgress|
We are aware that for many entrepreneurs this is not an easy time and robots may be the last thing they will think about. On the other hand, it can be an opportunity for companies and support during this difficult time.
How to use the #RescueRobots campaign?
- First you need to register in My Wizlink.
- After logging in, go to the DOWNLOAD and download Wizlink.
- After downloading, you need to unpack the archive and install the program.
- Finally, to get a license please use the Rescue Robots Licensing form visible after logging in to My Wizlink.
- On the mail provided in the form we will send the generated license with instructions on how to use it.
“For details and next steps, please contact our Partners: