Wizlink is a software interacting with the screen user interface (UI) of computer system in the same way that a human would. This is major difference to traditional forms of IT integration based on database, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) or common layer (integration bus, middleware, service bus etc.).
Wizlink RPA solution makes use of application business logic, hidden behind the UI. Therefore, it does not require any knowledge of the system internals (e.g. database structure, APIs). Traditional approach to system integration can’t be done without this knowledge. Wizlink robot can be rapidly “trained” (meaning – configured) by a business user. The intention is to provide an agile and configurable capability to non-technical business users in operational departments.
Robotic process automation is workflow oriented and complements business process reengineering. Thus, RPA enables operations departments to self serve. Reducing process-related costs, increasing speed and improving reliability.
Why not assign your staff where they are most needed? Free them from performing repetitive, manual activities? Your employees may do something much more productive and demanding. Reassigned staff may focus on their business expertise, where technology can not help.
+48 691 890 516
+48 573 365 844
+48 790 561 576
+48 661 916 504
+48 538 972 976
+48 606 603 597
+48 603 332 597
+48 723 003 000
+48 535 535 762
+48 695 620 332
One bot can support many applications and technologies.
Robot design starts from repository of screen objects. Hunted once, they can be used in many points.
Wizlink technology supports both models. You can use any of them, according to particular needs.
No coding at all. Quick design. You need to understand business process, not technology.
Easy change of screen object in workflow. Just drag from repository and drop into activity.
Automatic failover in case of unknown/unhandled exception or environment change/failure.
Clean technology. No tricks, no hacks. Easily auditable scenario.
Designed for business users. Just drag, drop, click or double-click. That’s all you need to conceive a bot.
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Client billing and accounting
- Administrative tasks
- Order processing & payments
- Shipment scheduling & tracking
- Customer feedback on transport progress
- Offer calculation
- Invoice capture and entry to the IT system
- Client/supplier onboarding
- Reporting across multiple systems
- System reconciliation
- New Hire Set-Up and Onboarding
- Payslip encryption & delivery
- Leaving employees administration
- Travel/expense management
- New employee registration/provisioning
- Closing/blocking employee account
- Gathering/compiling system health reports
- Citizen 360° view
- Pre-decision data collection
- Legacy systems customization (virtual)
- Rule based decisions