We are looking for .NET programmers for the Wizlink® RPA (Robotic Process Automation) development team.
We are looking for experienced people (Mid / Senior) as well as those who begin their programming adventure (Junior).
Wizlink® tool allows people without programming experience to build software robots on their own using low-code/no-code technology. More information about our product can be found at: wizlink.eu/en/meet-our-tool/.
- We use C#;
- Our work environment mainly consists of: Entity Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation, .Net / .Net Core;
- Knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation, ASP.NET and Selenium is appreciated, but you can make up for it with us;
- 90% of the work is new stuff, but there is some maintenance work as well;
- Free communication in Polish and English.
Working with us:
- Employment contract;
- Full time or part time (80%);
- We work remotely, but there will be some visits to Wieliczka or at temporary office in Cracow or Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a team of several programmers;
- The CTO has not been seen wearing a tie for the past three years, but occasionally uses cufflinks.
- A short phone call in English and Polish;
- Short homework;
- Remote meeting with team members and conversation about technical matters;
- If the team says: “We want to work with this person” – final interview with the management (also remotely).
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate if we can read more about yourself: what are you proud of and what you failed and how it could be improved.
The Controller of your personal data is First Byte Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Szlak 77/222, Cracow. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 – GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided by applicant. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.