This policy describes the types of information that First Byte spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością having its registered seat in Kraków (address: ul. Szlak 77/222, 31-153 Kraków), entered with the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000174032 (“Company” or “We“) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.wizlink.eu and other websites of the Company and the websites of our affiliates (collectively the “Websites“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Websites;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Websites;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any and all websites that are not operated or controlled by the Company or our affiliates; or
- any third party (including, for example, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. ), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites
Our websites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen on our Websites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received information from a visitor under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal “);
- that is about your work-related activities such as your job title or work email address;
- about your Internet address and/or connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- your search queries on the Websites.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Websites and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- as otherwise permitted by law.
In addition, we may transmit the information we collect on our Websites to other countries where we do business, including for websites accessed in the European Union, to the US, but we will do so only for the purposes described herein.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, with respect to the applicable law.
- to our subsidiaries and other affiliates: Eversis sp. z o.o., Optimatis Sp. z o.o.;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s or our affiliates’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by the Company about our Websites users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- in line with your consent.
We may also disclose your information, including personal information, for the purposes specified above:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our affiliates, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented reasonable, but not infallible, measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any personal information provided may be encrypted using SSL technology or other technology.
However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
How to Contact Us and Update your Information